- "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, *not* by the desire to beat others."
- Any alleged "right" of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another, is not and cannot be a right.
- "Any attempt to act for the 'good of others' is a piece of vicious impertinence."
- "A person who exists only for the sake of his loved one is not an independent entity, but a spiritual parasite."
- "Ideas are the meaning of life, the only things that make a human life, as distinguished from an animal one."
- "In order to fight any issue, it is necessary to fight *for* something, not merely *against* something."
- "Joy is not the absence of pain."
- "Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge, and reason is his only means to gain it."
- "Once men have accepted the idea of self-sacrifice as the good, they have accepted the idea of sacrificing others, too."
- "The creator originates. the parasite borrows. the creator faces nature alone. the parasite faces nature through an intermediary."
- "The degree of a country's freedom is the degree of its prosperity."
- "The free-enterpriser works for what he gets. the modern american collectivist grabs what he can get away with."
- "The man who produces while others dispose of his product is a slave"
- "The original talent is the rarest thing in the world."
- "The power of production is not the same thing as the power of coercion by physical force." - a rand #quote
- "The protection of individual rights is the only proper purpose of a government" ayn rand http://t.co/x2yl0c4
- "[t]here comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win."
- "There is only one standard of justice in the field of economics: the verdict of a free market."
- "To love the ideal and also those who betray it, is only to betray the ideal."
- "Tribalism is a product of fear, and fear is the dominant emotion of any person, culture or society that rejects...reason."
- "What you owe yourself is to work for your living; what you owe your neighbor is not to interfere with his work."
- "When men fight a war for freedom, they are fighting for their lives."
- Whoever claims the "right" to "redistribute" the wealth produced by others is claiming the "right" to treat human beings as chattel.
- "You cannot convert others to your ideas, if you have no consistent, logical arguments and proofs to offer."
- "retour sur ayn rand : d’atlas shrugged à la grève libérale" contrepoints.org/2012/03/22/741…
- jdelage_fr la greve - premiere edition en francais de l'opus d'ayn rand "atlas shrugged" : http://t.co/od7x9awc 6
- wall street journal : penguin group launches a new ipad app of ayn rand’s 1957 novel, "atlas shrugged"
- le cri : «@ayn rand, ou la passion de l’égoïsme rationnel » par alain laurent: avec la sortie de "la grève", la ... http://t.co/xmoguvmh
- le cri : parution de «@la grève » de ayn rand: "la grève", "atlas shrugged" en anglais, vient d'être traduit. le... http://t.co/qebxy6tz
excellent article de damien theillier : "qui est ayn rand ?" http://t.co/yghhaoy #galt #economie
100libres alain laurent sur bfm nous présente "la grève" de ayn rand. a partager massivement. bcove.me/xmp098mp fb.me/1nviyfu3x 2
chris_p_potter "atlas shrugged"(ayn rand) publié en 1957,2ème livre le plus influent aux usa après la bible est sorti en fr en sep2011.pour nos politiques. 2